Official Community Forums

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  The Wiki  Website  github Project  

Share | 

Free Cloud Storage and Syncing Solution - great for developers!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tristan
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Free Cloud Storage and Syncing Solution - great for developers!   Sun 22 Jan - 4:17

Hi all,

Shane recently introduced me to SugarSync, which I now love!

You've probably all heard of DropBox, which is a cloud storage solution that gives you up to 5GB free storage.

SugarSync is far better, and you can have as much cloud storage space as you want, because with every person you refer, you get 500MB extra space. DropBox places a 5GB limit on space, regardless of how many people you refer.
And of course, SugarSync is completely free. You can choose to purchase lots of space quickly, thereby skipping the referral process, but I'd personally stick to the referring!

The good thing about these types of services is that you can share any folders you want, with anyone you want.
The Foundation Team are currently using SugarSync for the development of the website, so we can all access the same files (that are currently on my laptop). This means that if I've lost my laptop, or I someone urgently needs to change a file, they can do that right away, without having to get me to send it to them.

Anyway, here's a link to their site - let me know what you all think of it
Back to top Go down
http://www.3dmodeller.info

Free Cloud Storage and Syncing Solution - great for developers!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1