Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Community Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  The Wiki  Website  github Project  

Hi everyone, got some questions :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rich2020
Rich2020

Hi everyone, got some questions :D Empty
PostSubject: Hi everyone, got some questions :D   Hi everyone, got some questions :D EmptyFri 22 Jun - 2:51

So, I'm a recent graduate of a software engineering degree and have an awesome idea for a completely new game concept which, I believe, could be not only a very lucrative venture, but also very exciting and "future proof".

Why am I here? Well, I've not got any game development experience other than a simple openGL game which was a project at university and am in need of some advice.

The game world I wish to create needs to be:
#something similar to WOW. It needs to be "open" so that people have freedom to do what they want.
#Have in-game chat
#Allow developers to add, remove, edit content such as items/gear
#Allow users to customize character body shape, feature, etc.

I read that you guys are planing on opening up the multiverse to outer space - is this still happening?

Does multiverse sound fitting to the goals mentioned above? There are more desirables, but the ones listed are a "must".

Regards,

Rich.
Back to top Go down
Xangis
Foundation Developer
Xangis

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone, got some questions :D   Hi everyone, got some questions :D EmptyFri 22 Jun - 7:47

All of that should be doable.

Here's something that should get you started on character customization:
http://www.multiversemmo.com/wiki/Changing_Avatar_Appearance_With_Material_Scripting
Back to top Go down
http://zetacentauri.com
Rich2020
Rich2020

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone, got some questions :D   Hi everyone, got some questions :D EmptyFri 22 Jun - 8:41

That's good news!

Thanks. I'm having some trouble setting it up right now, so off to a different section of the forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone, got some questions :D   Hi everyone, got some questions :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone, got some questions :D
Page 1 of 1