Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Community Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  The Wiki  Website  github Project  

Multiverse Complete - Download Available

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CobaltBlues
CobaltBlues

Multiverse Complete - Download Available Empty
PostSubject: Multiverse Complete - Download Available   Multiverse Complete - Download Available EmptySun 26 Aug - 7:50

All,

We've created and published a single download that contains everything Multiverse. It's called Multiverse Complete. It is now available on Sourceforge and is the default download.
Because it contains everything we have it is a bit large, about 606 mb.

Multiverse Complete contains the following;

• Client Setup
  • Tools Setup
  • Assets
  • Server
  • Full V1 Source Code with Additional Assets

This is a step toward the All In One download. Multiverse Complete does NOT contain 3rd party pre-requisites such as Mysql.

Multiverse Complete will continue to be refined and adjusted and eventually contain the Multiverse Launcher program with easier installation and configuration tools.

Thanks!
Shane
Back to top Go down
http://www.multiversemmo.com

PostSubject: Thanks Shane   Multiverse Complete - Download Available EmptySun 26 Aug - 8:00

Thanks for your hard work.

cheers
Back to top Go down
gabzo
gabzo

PostSubject: Re: Multiverse Complete - Download Available   Multiverse Complete - Download Available EmptySun 26 Aug - 10:54

yay I will try it as soon as I can
Back to top Go down
CobaltBlues
CobaltBlues

PostSubject: Re: Multiverse Complete - Download Available   Multiverse Complete - Download Available EmptyWed 21 Nov - 7:38

I'm curious, that for those who've downloaded the Multiverse Complete. Has it made startup easier? If not what problems do you still encounter getting up and running?

Let me know,
Shane
Back to top Go down
http://www.multiversemmo.com
chuckglenn
chuckglenn

PostSubject: Re: Multiverse Complete - Download Available   Multiverse Complete - Download Available EmptySat 24 Nov - 2:36

scfischer7 wrote:
I'm curious, that for those who've downloaded the Multiverse Complete. Has it made startup easier? If not what problems do you still encounter getting up and running?

Let me know,
Shane

Shane, I cannot give you a relative since I am just starting with Multiverse. I'm a very experienced Java server-side guy, however, So I should be able to figure this stuff out eventually. The first thing I did was try to set up Eclipse to look at the server code. One of the Wiki pages has some vague instructions which I followed, using the "java project from ant build file" option. That got me pretty far, except that I also needed to add the tools.jar and jce.jar files to my build path.

As for the client, I'm running Windows XP in virtualbox. I installed .NET 4.0, updated to the latest, and them installed the client using the MSI file. No joy. I get something about "cannot find runtime."

I'll post more details here as I go, along with any solutions or work-arounds I find.

The source code does look highly sophisticated. I'm sure this will be a fun project to work with. Thanks for all your work so far.
Back to top Go down

Multiverse Complete - Download Available
Page 1 of 1