Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Community Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  The Wiki  Website  github Project  

Hello Fellow MV Users

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mwright-MGT

Hello Fellow MV Users Empty
PostSubject: Hello Fellow MV Users   Hello Fellow MV Users EmptyThu 6 Oct - 4:21

Hello All,

I just wanted to pop in and see how things are going. I have been working with the Multiverse platform for a few years now, though primarily with the server back end. I have done work on the Battle: Realms at War and Warbase games, as well as provided forum support in the past.

We've been pretty busy lately with some other projects, but I am interested to see where this ends up. Not sure how much time I will have to help out, but I will try to check in from time to time and provide my 2 cents.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maxgaming.net
Tristan
Administrator
Administrator
Tristan

Hello Fellow MV Users Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Fellow MV Users   Hello Fellow MV Users EmptySat 8 Oct - 5:39

Hi mwright!

I'm glad you decided to check back in! You may already know, but I managed to get through to Bill Turpin (the Multiverse CEO), and we've been in discussion about getting the platform into open source.

At the moment things are fairly quiet around here, though I recently had an email back from Bill, which basically said that its incredibly likely that we'll go open source. So we on the forums are having a discussion in the Open Source section of the forum, addressing things like which license to use, revenue sharing, and so on.

In the likely event the platform does go open source, we'd appreciate any help you can give either on the forums, with the redesign of the Tools, or anything else!

Cheers,

Tristan
Back to top Go down
http://www.3dmodeller.info

Hello Fellow MV Users
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Water Cooler :: Introductions-
Jump to: