Official Community Forums

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  The Wiki  Website  github Project  

Share | 

Isometric Robot making a splash

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IsometricRobot
Experienced Newbie
Experienced Newbie

PostSubject: Isometric Robot making a splash   Mon 11 Mar - 19:19

Greetings gents!

I like what I see and I want in. I'll be looking for people to collaborate with and provide free services as I can. I work weekend nights and will be available almost all daylight hours during the regular work week baring family events.

I am in the MST time zone, or I suppose its MDT right now. Which ever.

I'm 28 years old, trying to get my own production/publishing company off the ground "Isometric Robot". I have one product targeted to Comic book enthusiasts up now on my website isometricrobot dot com. But I am eager to get into the MMO scene having had a few failed project I attempted to construct by myself using other mediums like Construct 2 and Unity3d.

I am a wealth of ideas and like doing work for free, because I like to create stuff.

My major challenge is staying the course. I'm looking for others to collaborate with so we can share accountability and drive each other to success.

-Michael J Pierce
Isometric Robot
Back to top Go down
rotello
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Isometric Robot making a splash   Mon 11 Mar - 20:49

Welcome to MV forums Michael! It's nice to meet you. I like your positive and generous attitude, we do really need that here Wink.

Looking forward to your ideas. Hope you'll enjoy your stay here at Multiverse!

Regards,

Rotello
Back to top Go down
IsometricRobot
Experienced Newbie
Experienced Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Isometric Robot making a splash   Mon 11 Mar - 21:11

Thank you, sir.

I'm eager to learn and get going. Are you currently working on anything?
Back to top Go down
rotello
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Isometric Robot making a splash   Wed 13 Mar - 12:46

Right now we're trying to do some tweaks and improvements on the engine itself. We do have been working on something and I'll let you know as soon as if we move into pre-production.

Have you already tried setting up the engine?
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Isometric Robot making a splash   Thu 21 Mar - 2:53

Welcome to the Communty, IsometricRobot! Very Happy

I'm one of the original Founders of the community and was instrumental in the release of the source code back in 2011.
Admittedly, I haven't been able to put as much time into Multiverse as I would like, as I've had to re-target my focus to my university degree, and my freelance web design to help pay the bills. Thankfully, it's drawing closer to the end of the academic year, so will be able to pour my efforts back in over the summer break (June to late September!).

I've seen some of your conversations with Shane regarding kickstarter campaigns and non-profit status etc, and can confidently say that I will be able to help out with all that in the coming months. I will also look into the possibility of gaining support from organisations here in the UK and in Europe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.3dmodeller.info
gabzo

PostSubject: Re: Isometric Robot making a splash   Fri 19 Apr - 6:30

Hey I'm Gabzo...you might see me on/off depending on how busy my school gets I am glad to see you and I hope you enjoy MV and that you will stick with this project as you see it grow. I have a lot of faith in this project and I hope I can see it become one of the big open source projects.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isometric Robot making a splash   

Back to top Go down

Isometric Robot making a splash
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1