Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Community Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  The Wiki  Website  github Project  

My Absence as of late

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AthlonJedi
Administrator
Administrator
AthlonJedi

My Absence as of late Empty
PostSubject: My Absence as of late   My Absence as of late EmptySun 11 Aug - 6:07

I would like to apologize for my lack of attention to the multiverse site,wiki, forums and platform in general. This lack of attention was due to illness that came on rather abruptly thus I did not have the chance to even let anyone know what was going on.

HOWEVER, I am over it now and back to 100% and will be putting 200% effort into everything that I am WAY behind on.

this includes the problem with google blocking the wiki and main site, adding some "Premium Service " offerings, setting up a new demo workd server on our VPS provider , and much more. so, Please bear with me as I get cought up and we keep running into the future!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Welcome Back   My Absence as of late EmptyTue 13 Aug - 5:56

Welcome back, Athlon.

Once you've sorted everything out, and if you get a chance or whenever's convenient, will you let me know?
Back to top Go down
AthlonJedi
Administrator
Administrator
AthlonJedi

PostSubject: Re: My Absence as of late   My Absence as of late EmptyTue 13 Aug - 5:58

sure thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Absence as of late   My Absence as of late Empty

Back to top Go down

My Absence as of late
Page 1 of 1