Official Community Forums

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  The Wiki  Website  github Project  

Share | 

Coder for hire

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rotello
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

PostSubject: Coder for hire   Tue 30 Dec - 12:36

Hi all,

It's been a while since I was active here in the forums because I have move forward with other stuff but I still go back here from time to time to check out what's happening with the Multiverse community world Smile This is where I first got started in 3d game development.

I have worked with Multiverse server and client development for my own little project for almost a year and got to know the inner workings like server script code enhancement and client side scripts. I'm also available to work with Content Pipeline and asset creation and conversion with the latest tools like blender and 3ds max.

I am now offering paid consultation work only for contract or regular basis(ie. by the hour, monthly) and those who would like to pursue their game project in Multiverse. I code in python, c++, c# and a little bit of java since I worked with the server side jars.

Send me a pm if you are a newbie or still working with multiverse engine and you need a experience team member who has worked on this great MMO engine.. I will be posting some of my past examples here for reference.

Happy Holidays and New Year to all! santa
Back to top Go down

Coder for hire
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1