Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Community Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  The Wiki  Website  github Project  

My quick Intro!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RoH_JamesProctor
Foundation Developer
RoH_JamesProctor

My quick Intro! Empty
PostSubject: My quick Intro!   My quick Intro! EmptyMon 16 Jan - 5:58

Hello all! As my forum name suggest my name is James Proctor. I have been programming for going on 7 years or so and have been following Multiverse for pretty close to that same amount of time. As of yesterday I am now the newest official member of the Multiverse Foundation and will be working on a number of different projects both on the engine as well as helping Tristan with website related activities.

When I am not working on Multiverse I am the Lead Technical person for my Church and handle the Church's website, sound system, Computers, Network, Social Media related activities, ect.

Programming Languages that I know or have started learning include Python, C#, C++, Java, Lua, and web based languages HTML, PHP, CSS, Javascript, and some AJax.

I am looking forward to many productive and fun filled years with the foundation!
Back to top Go down
GM_JamesP
GM_JamesP

My quick Intro! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My quick Intro!   My quick Intro! EmptyThu 10 Jul - 9:34

Hello. I am the same person as RoH_JamesProctor just this is me a couple years later and alot has changed since then.

I now work for a Indie Startup company. Our Company is registered in Ohio however since then our Owner relocated out side of Ohio. We consist of members from around the world and with varying levels of experience in the Gaming Industry.

One of our World Designers worked for Crytek on one of the crysis games as a level designer. Other members have worked strictly as Indies and are known in their respected fields.

Our Project was kickstarted on Kickstarter and we more then tripled our goal. However after a couple years of bad luck with several Unity based Frameworks for MMOs we are dedicated to going strictly with Opensource products so we have full control over our engine and tools.

Once we have officially announced this change I will be back with plenty more updates on our game.
Back to top Go down
Delurin
Head of Platform Development

My quick Intro! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My quick Intro!   My quick Intro! EmptyTue 12 Aug - 2:30

Glad to have you back I am also returning from time away. I am curious what unity frameworks you tried out?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My quick Intro! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My quick Intro!   My quick Intro! Empty

Back to top Go down

My quick Intro!
Page 1 of 1