Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Community Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  The Wiki  Website  github Project  

Cavaliere is here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cavalieredraghi
cavalieredraghi

Cavaliere is here Empty
PostSubject: Cavaliere is here   Cavaliere is here EmptySun 23 Sep - 14:17

hello everyone my common gamertag is CavaliereDraghi i don't know much yet about programming but i aim to learn i already am in the process of learn multiverse so i just thought i'd introduce myself. so hello.
Back to top Go down
cavalieredraghi
cavalieredraghi

Cavaliere is here Empty
PostSubject: Trouble   Cavaliere is here EmptyMon 24 Sep - 3:10

Hi Again i thought my Computer Had everything it needs to handle Multiverse but everytime i try to get in to the sample world i can not see the Avatars and when i click a character name and hit play i get this, "Cannot find a param index for a param named 'ShadowColor'." is it just my system not up to stuff or did the download for the Multiverse Complete go wrong. if anyone can Help i'd really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Agamemnon
Experienced Newbie
Experienced Newbie
Agamemnon

Cavaliere is here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cavaliere is here   Cavaliere is here EmptyWed 26 Sep - 2:52

Your video card MUST support up to shader version 2.0, intel cards get kinda glitchy with MV for some reason as well. There was a complete list of supported cards HERE that I know I tested a lot of these and they work.

Hardware and Software Requirements

IMPORTANT: The Multiverse Client requires a DirectX 9 compatible video card that supports pixel shader 2.0 and vertex shaders with at least 128 MB of texture memory. See Supported Graphics Cards for more information.

Minimum requirements:

Processor: Pentium 4 with 1GHz or greater
RAM: 512 MB (1 GB+ recommended)
Video: DirectX 9 compatible video card that supports pixel shader 2.0 and vertex shaders; with 128 MB of texture memory (256MB recommended).
Audio: DirectSound compatible sound card

[edit]
Operating system

The Multiverse Client runs on:

Windows Vista. See Running on Vista.
Windows XP Home and Professional Edition (including non-US English installations)
Windows XP Professional x64 Edition

Support for other operating systems is planned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cavaliere is here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cavaliere is here   Cavaliere is here Empty

Back to top Go down

Cavaliere is here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Water Cooler :: Introductions-
Jump to: