Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Community Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  The Wiki  Website  github Project  

Command arguments to connect a remote server

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lazydino
Experienced Newbie
Experienced Newbie
lazydino

Command arguments to connect a remote server Empty
PostSubject: Command arguments to connect a remote server   Command arguments to connect a remote server EmptyThu 4 Apr - 19:22

Hi,

I have set up a server running at Amazon's AWS EC2 instance, ec2-50-112-12-47.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com, with tomcat running at TCP 8080 . According to http://www.multiversemmo.com/site/w/index.php/Running_the_Client_from_the_Command-Line , I compose my command line as

MultiverseClient --login_url http://ec2-50-112-12-47.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com:8080/login/ --master ec2-50-112-12-47.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com --world sampleworld

It is not working, the program complains "Unable to load one or more of the requested types...."

Here is the MultiverseClient it produces
INFO [2013-04-04 01:14:19,816] MultiverseClient Client command line arguments: --login_url http://ec2-50-112-12-47.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com:8080/login/ --master ec2-50-112-12-47.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com --world sampleworld
INFO [2013-04-04 01:14:19,838] MultiverseClient Got extra arguments; Will exit after patch if a client patch is required.
INFO [2013-04-04 01:14:19,838] MultiverseClient Checking if restart required
INFO [2013-04-04 01:14:22,708] MultiverseClient Client version up to date: 1.6.3163.21365
INFO [2013-04-04 01:14:22,740] Client Starting up client; client version number is 1.5.4465.30861
WARN [2013-04-04 01:14:22,743] ConfigManager ConfigManager constructor: Could not find file 'C:\Users\reggie\Documents\Multiverse World Browser\Config\LocalConfig.xml'
INFO [2013-04-04 01:14:22,777] Axiom *********Axiom 3D Engine Log *************
Copyright Copyright ? Axiom and RealmForge Development Team 2003-2005
Version: 0.7.0.30853
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1
.Net Framework: 2.0.50727.5466

INFO [2013-04-04 01:14:22,777] Axiom *-*-* Axiom Intializing
INFO [2013-04-04 01:14:22,836] PlatformManager Loading PlatformManager 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Multiverse Software Foundation\Multiverse Client\bin\Axiom.Platforms.Win32.dll'
INFO [2013-04-04 01:14:22,855] Axiom OverlayElementFactory for type 'BorderPanel' registered.
INFO [2013-04-04 01:14:22,856] Axiom OverlayElementFactory for type 'TextArea' registered.
INFO [2013-04-04 01:14:22,856] Axiom OverlayElementFactory for type 'Panel' registered.
ERROR [2013-04-04 01:14:22,976] Exception Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.
ERROR [2013-04-04 01:14:22,977] Exception Exiting client due to exception: System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.
at System.Reflection.Module._GetTypesInternal(StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes()
at Axiom.Core.PluginManager.ScanForPlugins(String directory, String wildcard)
at Axiom.Core.PluginManager.LoadAll()
at Axiom.Core.Root..ctor(String configFileName, String logFileName)
at Multiverse.Base.Client.Setup()
at Multiverse.Base.Client.Start()
at Multiverse.MultiverseClient.Main(String[] args)
INFO [2013-04-04 01:14:22,986] MultiverseClient Exiting client
INFO [2013-04-04 01:14:22,994] Client Started call to Client.Dispose()
INFO [2013-04-04 01:14:22,996] Client Finished call to Client.Dispose()
INFO [2013-04-04 01:14:29,416] MultiverseClient Cleaning up
INFO [2013-04-04 01:14:29,416] MultiverseClient Exiting Client

It says unable to locate localconfig.xml? I did not set up server-client colocation scenario, the dev scene. I want to do a proof-of-concept deployment scenario to show our team that the codebase is worthwhile to study. Can someone help?
Back to top Go down
rotello
Super Contributor
Super Contributor
rotello

PostSubject: Re: Command arguments to connect a remote server   Command arguments to connect a remote server EmptyThu 4 Apr - 20:40

Hey, welcome to forums. Smile

I tried logging in to your master server, and I'm getting the login page/prompt ok.

Quick diagnostics:

- Have you already setup the MySQL tables for both master and world?
- Make sure master and world server are running without errors, you can check its status
- Localconfig.xml is for graphic settings. Local or remote..

Localconfig.xml

Quote :
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<Settings>
<DisplayConfig>
<RenderSystem>Axiom DirectX 9 Rendering System</RenderSystem>
<Width>1366</Width>
<Height>768</Height>
<Depth>32</Depth>
<Fullscreen>True</Fullscreen>
<VSync>True</VSync>
<AntiAliasing>None</AntiAliasing>
<AllowNVPerfHUD>True</AllowNVPerfHUD>
</DisplayConfig>
</Settings>

If this is missing, the client should prompt you with a configuration window before the game will launch.

Check my older posts. I have some tips re: remote or live connection.
Back to top Go down
rotello
Super Contributor
Super Contributor
rotello

PostSubject: Re: Command arguments to connect a remote server   Command arguments to connect a remote server EmptyThu 4 Apr - 20:42

BTW, you can copy that info (localconfig.xml) and edit it with your default graphics settings (resolution, depth etc). Let's see how it goes..
Back to top Go down
lazydino
Experienced Newbie
Experienced Newbie
lazydino

PostSubject: Re: Command arguments to connect a remote server   Command arguments to connect a remote server EmptyFri 5 Apr - 2:52

Thanks, I create localconfig.xml with the xml you supplied. It is still the same.
I go up to Amazon cloud and see if the server components are running, and I did find some problems.
The world server is not running!
I was thrill the other day that I got "DONE INITIALIZING, you can log in now" displayed on my little Putty windows after set up and install all the required pieces. At the time, status check did show world manager is RUNNING, but now I go back and compare the example output at http://www.multiversemmo.com/site/w/index.php/Installing_the_Servers_on_Linux#Start_the_Multiverse_servers I found a few discrepancies.
(1) I did not have “Starting word manager 1:” displayed after running “./multiverse.sh -w sampleworld -v start “ though status check after “DONE INITIALIZING” showed “world manager” is RUNNING. After a while, I got back to the linux terminal after Multiverse Windows client failed, another status check showed world manager is NOT RUNNING.
(2) Is the order of running master.sh and multiverse.sh mattered? I am on a free amazon micro linux instance, and I found I need to run master.sh first, and then multiverse.sh. JavaVM will complain heap memory issue if I do the otherwise….
(3) I think I did cover things for mysql and create the account, developer, world tables by executing master.sql, and mysqld is running at start up
(4) The log produced complaining about “loading requested types” at System.Reflection.Module, maybe the problem is still about command line parameters?

Thanks for the response.
Back to top Go down
lazydino
Experienced Newbie
Experienced Newbie
lazydino

PostSubject: Re: Command arguments to connect a remote server   Command arguments to connect a remote server EmptyFri 5 Apr - 4:04

Hi,

I've got further than simply client throwing loaderexception dialog upon executing MultiverseClient. I run the client that I download and play with server-client collocation scenario, it now renders a "Multiverse Login" windows but displays "Navigation to the webpage was canceled"

I check my login_url at http://ec2-50-112-12-47.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com:8080/login/ , the linux tomcat web server still renders the page.....

Back to top Go down
rotello
Super Contributor
Super Contributor
rotello

PostSubject: Re: Command arguments to connect a remote server   Command arguments to connect a remote server EmptyFri 5 Apr - 8:45

I'm getting a 'This page can't be displayed' using IE. I guess your webserver is not running?

Ok, that's what I thought. Make sure both servers are running before you perform a client login. Sequence does not matter but yes it's preferred to run master first. There are troubleshooting tutorials on the wiki and one thing to note is setting up your security to allow server ports (modify iptables) and not have them block by firewalls, particularly you're using linux here. I always recommend simulating connection locally with 1 PC [Client+Server] and 1 remote PC [Client] just to get a better understanding how the server client works. It makes good practice to setup the actual deal. Before, I only got some success setting up the servers in Windows, now I have setup the Linux version in less than an hour just following the wiki, have a correct properties settings, and allowing mv ports/firewall rules. There's the DNS part but that's for ip only setups.

I have heard a lot of reported errors here pointing to “loading requested types” and usually that leads to invalid configuration in the properties file settings.

You can do this diagnostic sequence carefully:

- run only the master server. make sure the log files says at the end "listening to port...", run it twice to make sure. Connect using client, you will get a world server error but you'll pass the login submit screen which is a good sign.
- do the same for world server, check the logs and it must log 'listening to port' or something like that.
- Connect to client, with both running and there you go.
Back to top Go down
rotello
Super Contributor
Super Contributor
rotello

PostSubject: Re: Command arguments to connect a remote server   Command arguments to connect a remote server EmptyFri 5 Apr - 8:49

For reference Xangis here, has a working online server running for his game TrollWarrior.

https://multiverse.forumotion.co.uk/t208-troll-warrior

I haven't tried it yet because i got an existing client setup here with our project..
Back to top Go down
lazydino
Experienced Newbie
Experienced Newbie
lazydino

PostSubject: Re: Command arguments to connect a remote server   Command arguments to connect a remote server EmptyFri 5 Apr - 18:02

Thanks for the advice. The client error I encountered at the first time was actually because the testing machine did not have DirectX installed. Once I downloaded and installed DirectX, I was able to at least had my client displayed the login page. I then continue to sign in with credential, but Multiverse client popped out a “Script error “ dialog saying ‘Object doesn’t support property or method “login” ‘? Try “reggie” for user and “magnetar” for password with the client to produce the error.

It doesn’t look like the window.external.Login() call is successful. Is it something to do with my tomcat webserver? Do I need jsp container like tomcat to host website? I just did with default tomcat config and transferred 'website' directory content from the server distribution to tomcat's default root. Is this good? Is pure Apache httpd a better option for multiverse webserver hosting?
Back to top Go down
rotello
Super Contributor
Super Contributor
rotello

PostSubject: Re: Command arguments to connect a remote server   Command arguments to connect a remote server EmptyFri 5 Apr - 19:22

Yes, I'm getting that js error as well. The external call is not for javascript container but the actual C# client. I know this because I have successfully added a few simple custom external calls from js to the client.

Anyway, I checked out the html sources and I think you're using the wrong login html page. That version doesn't have the function to connect to the client browser which handles the actual connection, or the function LoginMaster().

Use this as your login url default instead:

http://ec2-50-112-12-47.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com:8080/login/login.jsp

Code:

INFO  [2013-04-05 16:15:27,507] Network Information  Connecting to master tcp server
INFO  [2013-04-05 16:15:27,509] NetworkHelper        IP Address for ec2-50-112-12-47.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com: '50.112.12.47'
INFO  [2013-04-05 16:15:27,509] Network Information  Connecting to login server at 50.112.12.47:9005
INFO  [2013-04-05 16:15:28,498] Network Information  Login Result: System.Byte[], System.Byte[], InvalidPassword
INFO  [2013-04-05 16:15:28,498] LoginHelper          Login return: LoginFailure

So trying the right login page, the client is now connecting but I'm getting an invalid password. Have you tried switching your account reggie with activated value equals to 1 and suspended to 0, not null.
Back to top Go down
lazydino
Experienced Newbie
Experienced Newbie
lazydino

PostSubject: Re: Command arguments to connect a remote server   Command arguments to connect a remote server EmptySat 6 Apr - 5:45

Thanks! Changing login_url and activating users get me further to “Multiverse Patcher” page with a popped out dialog of “Error updating media: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found”.

Here is what I have at “Multiverse Client\worlds\world_settings_sample.xml”
<client_config>
<loopback_world_response world_id="sampleworld">
<account id_number="1"/>
<server hostname="ec2-50-112-12-47.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com" port="5040"/>
<patcher_url href="http://ec2-50-112-12-47.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com:8080/update/patcher.html"/>
<update_url href="http://ec2-50-112-12-47.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com:8080/update/"/>
</loopback_world_response>
</client_config>

What would be the correct URLs? The web files I have for linux is from the sourceforge server_20120322.zip. Do I have the right stuffs for getting the web work and relay correct media and world file? Please advise. Is there a wiki page discussing about the 'website' directory and details about those jsp and html files?
Back to top Go down
rotello
Super Contributor
Super Contributor
rotello

PostSubject: Re: Command arguments to connect a remote server   Command arguments to connect a remote server EmptySat 6 Apr - 8:35

I have not tested the patching process but you can use the command line flag --use_default_repository to skip that update/patching stuff and use what you have set as the default assets folder.

Back to top Go down
lazydino
Experienced Newbie
Experienced Newbie
lazydino

PostSubject: Re: Command arguments to connect a remote server   Command arguments to connect a remote server EmptyTue 9 Apr - 20:21

Hi rotello,

Thanks for the helps. I replace tomcat with apache2 to make my testing linux server run smoother, and I was able to get the client initialize graphic and came back with a “multiverse world browser error” dialog about “Invalid Asset Repository”
Invalid Asset Repository
The Multiverse World Browser was unable to load a required media file. Possible causes include:
• Invalid asset repository - the asset repository may not have files in the correct place
• Incorrect asset repository Specification - the path to the asset repository may be incorrect
• Missing file - the file being loaded may have been excluded from the asset repository

Any idea what log file would help me to diagnose the problem. I miss some files beneath the website directory?
Tiy can try user “reggie” and password “magnetar“ with the following parameters
MultiverseClient --login_url http://ec2-50-112-12-47.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com/login/login.jsp --master ec2-50-112-12-47.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com --world sampleworld --use_default_repository
I also modify world_settings_sample.xml to get rid of port 8080 that tomcat uses.

Back to top Go down
tichfuie
Super Contributor
Super Contributor
tichfuie

PostSubject: Re: Command arguments to connect a remote server   Command arguments to connect a remote server EmptyWed 10 Apr - 7:44

you can check for the client log files, it should tell you what asset is missing

in C:\Users\username\Documents\Multiverse World Browser\Logs\MultiverseClient.log

usually when “Invalid Asset Repository” error on client startup, can be that you do not have your world pointing correctly

this may help you getting started on client issues:

http://www.multiversemmo.com/site/w/index.php/Debugging_Client_Errors
Back to top Go down
rotello
Super Contributor
Super Contributor
rotello

PostSubject: Re: Command arguments to connect a remote server   Command arguments to connect a remote server EmptyFri 12 Apr - 10:21

tichfuie is right. Make sure you're set up is pointing to a valid repository like SampleWorld. To do this, run any tool like Model Viewer and set your default asset repository.
Back to top Go down
rotello
Super Contributor
Super Contributor
rotello

PostSubject: Re: Command arguments to connect a remote server   Command arguments to connect a remote server EmptyFri 12 Apr - 12:06

Ok I got to login and made it to your character selection screen. I could not get any further than this because I have a custom client, asset and scripts build specifically for our sandbox.

Command arguments to connect a remote server 0qZoc4L

The good thing is the login master server is tested working, I'm sure the world server will be the same. You just need to point out the correct assets repo directory.
Back to top Go down
lazydino
Experienced Newbie
Experienced Newbie
lazydino

PostSubject: Re: Command arguments to connect a remote server   Command arguments to connect a remote server EmptyWed 5 Jun - 9:13

Hi,

Thanks for the help. I am back with this project. Because of the memory and storage limit of EC2, I am migrating the server back to a Linux box connected via LAN. Now I hit a road block on login that wasn't there on my EC2 server. Login now complains "Unable to read beyond the stream." at line 192.

Command arguments to connect a remote server Script11

Looking at line 192 of the JS file, I found it is making windows external call on LoginMaster with

window.external.LoginMaster(elem.value)

Is this an issue of client side or server side?

Below is MultiverseClient.log, the client is launched via the following command arguments:

MultiverseClient --login_url http://192.168.1.195/login/login.jsp --master 192.168.1.195 --world sampleworld --use_default_repository

INFO [2013-06-04 15:03:08,585] MultiverseClient Client command line arguments: --login_url http://192.168.1.195/login/login.jsp --master 192.168.1.195 --world sampleworld --use_default_repository
INFO [2013-06-04 15:03:08,585] MultiverseClient Got extra arguments; Will exit after patch if a client patch is required.
INFO [2013-06-04 15:03:08,585] MultiverseClient Checking if restart required
INFO [2013-06-04 15:03:08,835] MultiverseClient Client version up to date: 1.6.3163.21365
INFO [2013-06-04 15:03:08,850] Client Starting up client; client version number is 1.5.4465.30861
INFO [2013-06-04 15:03:08,881] Axiom *********Axiom 3D Engine Log *************
Copyright Copyright © Axiom and RealmForge Development Team 2003-2005
Version: 0.7.0.30853
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1
.Net Framework: 2.0.50727.5466

INFO [2013-06-04 15:03:08,881] Axiom *-*-* Axiom Intializing
INFO [2013-06-04 15:03:08,913] PlatformManager Loading PlatformManager 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Multiverse Software Foundation\Multiverse Client\bin\Axiom.Platforms.Win32.dll'
INFO [2013-06-04 15:03:08,913] Axiom OverlayElementFactory for type 'BorderPanel' registered.
INFO [2013-06-04 15:03:08,913] Axiom OverlayElementFactory for type 'TextArea' registered.
INFO [2013-06-04 15:03:08,913] Axiom OverlayElementFactory for type 'Panel' registered.
INFO [2013-06-04 15:03:08,991] Axiom Total System Memory Size: 8098MB
INFO [2013-06-04 15:03:09,100] Axiom Loaded plugin Axiom.CgPrograms.CgPlugin from Axiom Cg Plugin
INFO [2013-06-04 15:03:09,100] articleSystemManager Particle Emitter type 'Point' registered.
INFO [2013-06-04 15:03:09,100] articleSystemManager Particle Emitter type 'Box' registered.
INFO [2013-06-04 15:03:09,100] articleSystemManager Particle Emitter type 'Ellipsoid' registered.
INFO [2013-06-04 15:03:09,100] articleSystemManager Particle Emitter type 'Cylinder' registered.
INFO [2013-06-04 15:03:09,100] articleSystemManager Particle Emitter type 'Ring' registered.
INFO [2013-06-04 15:03:09,100] articleSystemManager Particle Emitter type 'HollowEllipsoid' registered.
INFO [2013-06-04 15:03:09,100] articleSystemManager Particle Affector type 'LinearForce' registered.
INFO [2013-06-04 15:03:09,100] articleSystemManager Particle Affector type 'ColourFader' registered.
INFO [2013-06-04 15:03:09,100] articleSystemManager Particle Affector type 'ColourFader2' registered.
INFO [2013-06-04 15:03:09,100] articleSystemManager Particle Affector type 'ColourImage' registered.
INFO [2013-06-04 15:03:09,100] articleSystemManager Particle Affector type 'ColourInterpolator' registered.
INFO [2013-06-04 15:03:09,100] articleSystemManager Particle Affector type 'Scaler' registered.
INFO [2013-06-04 15:03:09,100] articleSystemManager Particle Affector type 'Rotator' registered.
INFO [2013-06-04 15:03:09,100] Axiom Loaded plugin Axiom.ParticleFX.ParticleFX from Axiom Particle Systems Plugin
INFO [2013-06-04 15:03:09,100] Axiom Loaded plugin Axiom.RenderSystems.DirectX9.Plugin from Axiom DirectX 9 Rendering System
INFO [2013-06-04 15:03:09,100] Axiom Loaded plugin Axiom.SceneManagers.Multiverse.MultiverseSceneManagerPlugin from Multiverse SceneManager Plugin
INFO [2013-06-04 15:03:19,599] LoginHelper LoginButton_Click
INFO [2013-06-04 15:03:19,599] Network Information Connecting to master tcp server
INFO [2013-06-04 15:03:19,599] NetworkHelper IP Address for 192.168.1.195: '192.168.1.195'
INFO [2013-06-04 15:03:19,599] Network Information Connecting to login server at 192.168.1.195:9005
INFO [2013-06-04 15:03:25,651] MultiverseClient Exiting client
INFO [2013-06-04 15:03:25,651] Client Started call to Client.Dispose()
INFO [2013-06-04 15:03:25,683] Axiom *-*-* Axiom Shutdown
INFO [2013-06-04 15:03:25,683] Axiom Unloading plugin Axiom.CgPrograms.CgPlugin from Axiom Cg Plugin
INFO [2013-06-04 15:03:25,683] Axiom Unloading plugin Axiom.ParticleFX.ParticleFX from Axiom Particle Systems Plugin
INFO [2013-06-04 15:03:25,683] Axiom Unloading plugin Axiom.RenderSystems.DirectX9.Plugin from Axiom DirectX 9 Rendering System
INFO [2013-06-04 15:03:25,683] Axiom Unloading plugin Axiom.SceneManagers.Multiverse.MultiverseSceneManagerPlugin from Multiverse SceneManager Plugin
INFO [2013-06-04 15:03:25,683] Client Finished call to Client.Dispose()
INFO [2013-06-04 15:03:25,683] MultiverseClient Cleaning up
INFO [2013-06-04 15:03:25,683] MultiverseClient Exiting Client

Back to top Go down
lazydino
Experienced Newbie
Experienced Newbie
lazydino

PostSubject: Re: Command arguments to connect a remote server   Command arguments to connect a remote server EmptyWed 5 Jun - 17:05

Found out where the problem is. The private key in master_server.py is not setting correctly, and it throws an exception there. Fix the python file with proper key, and it works!
Back to top Go down
AthlonJedi
Administrator
Administrator
AthlonJedi

PostSubject: Re: Command arguments to connect a remote server   Command arguments to connect a remote server EmptyFri 7 Jun - 5:18

That is also in the wiki in the master server instructions. the private key goes in master_server.py once you generate it. Quick question, Why not setup a local linux box for multiverse? No FQDN? Im sure a dyndns or no-ip.com address would most likly work if you dont have a domain .

Just curious cause thats gonna be one hell of a domain name to try and remember when you need to hardcode it into your client.
Back to top Go down
lazydino
Experienced Newbie
Experienced Newbie
lazydino

PostSubject: Re: Command arguments to connect a remote server   Command arguments to connect a remote server EmptyFri 7 Jun - 8:26

Yes, the server is hosed in a local Linux box, but I also have one running in the EC2 amazon cloud, the free tiny instance Amazon offered is not good enough to run multiverse. My plan is to first tweak and test it locally, then I will make it available up in the cloud for further testing with proper names mapped....

Back to top Go down
AthlonJedi
Administrator
Administrator
AthlonJedi

PostSubject: Re: Command arguments to connect a remote server   Command arguments to connect a remote server EmptyFri 7 Jun - 12:18

Just my opinion here but I would just cut the cloud out completly , Just seems like a ton of extra work not to mention if the server goes down on a cloud, it could take awhile to get it back up. If you have your server on a machine you have physical access to you have alot more control over it.

But, like I said, just my opinion and I'm kinda anal about things like that .
Back to top Go down
demck
Experienced Newbie
Experienced Newbie
demck

PostSubject: Re: Command arguments to connect a remote server   Command arguments to connect a remote server EmptyThu 13 Jun - 8:56

I can get that far but if it is not running on localhost it will crap out when you hit play. I have been busy working on some other stuff and haven't gotten back to MV for a few. I haven't recompiled it or set anything up past the initial testing. I would like to know if you get connected.
Back to top Go down
AthlonJedi
Administrator
Administrator
AthlonJedi

PostSubject: Re: Command arguments to connect a remote server   Command arguments to connect a remote server EmptyThu 13 Jun - 10:29

I already have a functioning, production standards server running, its the current demo server, seperated out as it would be in a production environment , servers for Multiverse run on a linux box, webserver,mysql, asset repo run under a windows server 08 r2 domain controller on a live domain name.

I havent had time to write up a setup guide to set it up this way yet though lol
Back to top Go down
demck
Experienced Newbie
Experienced Newbie
demck

PostSubject: Re: Command arguments to connect a remote server   Command arguments to connect a remote server EmptyThu 13 Jun - 11:32

What directory in www do I put the client update? Not the game assets but the client. Keeps giving me a 404 error.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
AthlonJedi
Administrator
Administrator
AthlonJedi

PostSubject: Re: Command arguments to connect a remote server   Command arguments to connect a remote server EmptyThu 13 Jun - 13:29

it goes in what ever directory you have specified for updates in the mysql database, Mine for example goes in http://www.mydomain.net/sampleworld/updates
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Command arguments to connect a remote server   Command arguments to connect a remote server Empty

Back to top Go down

Command arguments to connect a remote server
Page 1 of 1