Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Community Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  The Wiki  Website  github Project  

Promised demo world is live!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AthlonJedi
Administrator
Administrator
AthlonJedi

Promised demo world is live!!! Empty
PostSubject: Promised demo world is live!!!   Promised demo world is live!!! EmptySun 26 May - 6:21

Ok for those that want to see the server in action, I have a demo server up and running for you to check out. Keep in mind this is only a BASIC demo at this point and is running sampleworld.

To login to the demo server:

1) start your client with the command line argument -> --master praxix.darkfrontieronline.net Either add this to your short cut or use it on the command line.

2) login with the following info:

Username = guest
Password = guest

3) Create a toon and have a look around!

I will try to update this server and add new things to it as time allows to create a more robust demo, I am also in the process of figureing out how to run more than one world on the same server ( hence the reason for the world dropdown in the client but no idea how to do it yet ) so stay tuned and ENJOY!!!
[b]
Back to top Go down
shuggans
shuggans

PostSubject: Can't connect   Promised demo world is live!!! EmptySun 13 Jul - 11:35

Had to add --noupdate to get the above switch to work, eve nthen the client launches stating: "Navigation to the webpage has failed". Completely new to the platform, but can't seem to find where to start troubleshooting. Is there something else I need to be doing?
Back to top Go down
Sir Chandis Kover
Sir Chandis Kover

PostSubject: can't connect   Promised demo world is live!!! EmptyThu 14 Aug - 12:28

2014-08-13

"navigation to the website was cancelled"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Promised demo world is live!!!   Promised demo world is live!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Promised demo world is live!!!
Page 1 of 1