Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Community Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  The Wiki  Website  github Project  

Building a new patch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pacomms
pacomms

Building a new patch Empty
PostSubject: Building a new patch   Building a new patch EmptyThu 13 Feb - 19:49

Hi guys, managed to get a server and master running and can cnnet via local and external networks, modified so that the patcher looks at my web server etc etc and somehow i managed to start the client (without and additional commands) and it patched from my server ad i can login, wahay. My question is this, obviously i wanna start adding my own assets in etc etc and scripts etc i suddenly thought i will need to build a new patch ? how would one do this, basically my webserver has the sampleassets in and thats what it seems to be patching when i first connected. If anybody want to try my world then message me and i will make you an account and let you know how to connect, i havent worked out the signup page element yet, any ideas on patch building ?

Thanks
Kurt

PS- glad to see this is still alive, any ideas when your next updated server etc and smple world will be released?
Back to top Go down
AthlonJedi
Administrator
Administrator
AthlonJedi

Building a new patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building a new patch   Building a new patch EmptyThu 20 Feb - 16:25

Back to top Go down

Building a new patch
Page 1 of 1