Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Community Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  The Wiki  Website  github Project  

Hello to all

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
myrnin
Experienced Newbie
Experienced Newbie
myrnin

Hello to all Empty
PostSubject: Hello to all   Hello to all EmptyWed 2 Apr - 4:56

Dear Multiverse.

My name is Myrninvollo

after many years of trying other Engines, including Multiverse. I have come full turn and back again to give Mutliverse a another go, now that im more a bit more expriced in Java (Mincraft mods,bukkit plugins,Libgot server) its time i start with the 1 code i loved, i lost intresse when Multivese.net went down the pan.

after finally getting a master server, client and server going, ive so far managed to realise that 1 bug from the past i have now fixed, Human_female death animation is to long and ends with you falling to the floor and getting back up just need edtioring in animation tool.

now that from what ive seen so far that the community is back, the devs are back and
stuff has improved. i feel its time i started getting bugs found and report ove at Multiverse`s Github (i will fork as soon as the code over there is uptodate) and working with all of your including sharing code, tutorials, resources, etc. to get multiverse were it should have been not were Multiverse.net were taking it. i have rebuilded the MV_Fanstay media from scratch (working now expect for some bugs)
hope to see you on here, and the New Live servers and The new website.

keep up the good work

yours

myrninvollo
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Administrator
Administrator
Tristan

Hello to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to all   Hello to all EmptySat 5 Apr - 3:10

Hi Myrninvollo,

Welcome back to the Multiverse community! We're glad you decided to give it another shot - we appreciate that things have been a bit bumpy lately, but that's all changing now.
If you'd like to help out with the development of the platform and help iron out any bugs, get in contact with James and he'll point you in the right direction.

Cheers,

Tristan
Back to top Go down
http://www.3dmodeller.info
AthlonJedi
Administrator
Administrator
AthlonJedi

Hello to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to all   Hello to all EmptyMon 7 Apr - 3:57

Agreed, I need all the help I can get on the Dev side of things. Please see your other post. while I agree some things may not work as expected or may be out of date , we dont want 300 diffrent "sampleworld" servers running  when we have live worlds setup the way we do for a reason.

Should you decide to help out on the dev side, we will explain why it is setup the way it is but suffice it to say it is this way for a future endevor.

Also my server log does not show anyone new logging onto the live worlds server in a week or so. I am working on a specific live worlds client but if you want to access live worlds, make a live worlds account, then create a shortcut to MultiverseClient.exe and append the following to the shortcut --master master.multiversemmo.com --login_url www.multiversemmo.com/login.jsp

The need for the flags will be removed with the new client as will its dependance on the world_settings.xml file
Back to top Go down
myrnin
Experienced Newbie
Experienced Newbie
myrnin

Hello to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to all   Hello to all EmptyMon 7 Apr - 6:14

AthlonJedi wrote:
Agreed, I need all the help I can get on the Dev side of things. Please see your other post. while I agree some things may not work as expected or may be out of date , we dont want 300 diffrent "sampleworld" servers running  when we have live worlds setup the way we do for a reason.

Should you decide to help out on the dev side, we will explain why it is setup the way it is but suffice it to say it is this way for a future endevor.

Also my server log does not show anyone new logging onto the live worlds server in a week or so. I am working on a specific live worlds client but if you want to access live worlds, make a live worlds account, then create a shortcut to MultiverseClient.exe and append the following to the shortcut --master master.multiversemmo.com --login_url www.multiversemmo.com/login.jsp

The need for the flags will be removed with the new client as will its dependance on the world_settings.xml file

hi cant login to make account on live worlds page following error >>Access denied for user 'www-data'@'localhost' (using password: NO)Access denied for user 'www-data'@'localhost' (using password: NO)Access denied for user 'www-data'@'localhost' (using password: NO)Access denied for user 'www-data'@'localhost' (using password: NO)Access denied for user 'www-data'@'localhost' (using password: NO)Access denied for user 'www-data'@'localhost' (using password: NO)Access denied for user 'www-data'@'localhost' (using password: NO)

yours

myrnin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to all   Hello to all Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello to all
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Water Cooler :: Introductions-
Jump to: