Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Community Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  The Wiki  Website  github Project  

The Multiverse Marketplace Progress Report

Go down 
+4
bonixmusic
gabzo
CobaltBlues
Tristan
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
IsometricRobot
Experienced Newbie
Experienced Newbie
IsometricRobot

The Multiverse Marketplace Progress Report - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Multiverse Marketplace Progress Report   The Multiverse Marketplace Progress Report - Page 3 EmptyMon 18 Mar - 14:00

Doing a search of Software Conservancy's website I was unable to find any software classified as a game. This may be a dead end and as you said may need to consider business registration.

I am not sure what the banks are like in the UK, but in the US one needs a business tax id (obtained in the registration process) in order to open a bank account.

As registration of a business often does take a bit of time and money for filling out forms and fees, I'm sure we can drum up the needed funds for that so you can get that done.

We just need to throw around the numbers. And set a goal for what the first steps for supporting the community as a whole.
Back to top Go down
CobaltBlues
CobaltBlues

PostSubject: Re: The Multiverse Marketplace Progress Report   The Multiverse Marketplace Progress Report - Page 3 EmptyMon 18 Mar - 14:13

Let's continue the conversation offline. I'd like to chat with you about your ideas.
Back to top Go down
http://www.multiversemmo.com
Tristan
Administrator
Administrator
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: The Multiverse Marketplace Progress Report   The Multiverse Marketplace Progress Report - Page 3 EmptyThu 21 Mar - 2:44

IsometricRobot wrote:

I am not sure what the banks are like in the UK, but in the US one needs a business tax id (obtained in the registration process) in order to open a bank account.

You don't need a business tax ID to open a business bank account here in the UK. I have my own business account for my freelance web design, and the business isn't officially registered in any way. Saying that though, the fact that I'm registering as self-employed might have been why they didn't need registration ID...

I'll look into it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.3dmodeller.info
gabzo
gabzo

PostSubject: Re: The Multiverse Marketplace Progress Report   The Multiverse Marketplace Progress Report - Page 3 EmptyFri 19 Apr - 6:17

I'm not online much because of schooling and I've been really busy but the project is definately always in my mind. I find a kickstarter would be great personally and if we are able to get it going by getting a bank account for multiverse then I'd definately know some people who have talents in making videos and we can look into making a nice look to it. If we get that bank account I'd like to start a thread about it and we can discuss it more in details and get plans into making interesting to try and get some suport.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Multiverse Marketplace Progress Report   The Multiverse Marketplace Progress Report - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Multiverse Marketplace Progress Report
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2