Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Community Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  The Wiki  Website  github Project  

Multiverse exporter

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AWM Mars
AWM Mars

Multiverse exporter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiverse exporter   Multiverse exporter - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Mar - 13:41

I have no clue what you mean. I sent you all the folders I created, and the files that were exported into them via the DeleD Multiverse exporter. It seems to work for you with the material files, but not for me.

Multiverse, like most of my programes, are installed outside the HD that the OS resides on. I do this for many reasons. The OS however, creates files for the programme within my Documents folder, as it does for everyone else.

Could you perhaps explain what the problem seems to be, so I can fix this and move on to begin producing working environments within Multiverse? I appreciate your help.
Back to top Go down
Delurin
Head of Platform Development

PostSubject: Re: Multiverse exporter   Multiverse exporter - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Mar - 14:31

You can open the multiverse model viewer go to file->Designate Asset Repository and then navigate to the folder you want to store all of your assets in and select it. Then reopen the Model Viewer and open your model it should work then.
Back to top Go down
AWM Mars
AWM Mars

PostSubject: Re: Multiverse exporter   Multiverse exporter - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Mar - 18:55

I thought that was what you meant, so I re-exported the deckchair into the Multiverse folders within the Documents subfolder, with all the other assets, with the same results.

What I will try tomorrow, is to reinstall Multiverse, and allow it to reside within the OS directory system, to see if this is the fundemental issue, or at least eliminate that, and report back. At least that way, I am working from the same baseline as everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Delurin
Head of Platform Development

PostSubject: Re: Multiverse exporter   Multiverse exporter - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Mar - 2:31

You shouldnt need to reinstall it just set the asset repository and reopen the program. It looks like it doesnt know where the assets are being stored. Reinstalling it will not change where it looks.
Back to top Go down
AWM Mars
AWM Mars

PostSubject: Re: Multiverse exporter   Multiverse exporter - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Mar - 9:12

Oh, okay, how do I do that?

EDIT:
Forget that, I worked that out. However I would say, I did set the directory location for the first time I put the model in its own directory, so it should have found it on the search.

Multiverse exporter - Page 2 Asset_Directory
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Multiverse exporter   Multiverse exporter - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Multiverse exporter
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2