Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Community Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  The Wiki  Website  github Project  

<ASK> where the righ link for download multiverse (client, server and tool)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hendrik44
hendrik44

<ASK> where the righ link for download multiverse (client, server and tool) Empty
PostSubject: <ASK> where the righ link for download multiverse (client, server and tool)   <ASK> where the righ link for download multiverse (client, server and tool) EmptySat 22 Dec - 3:24

Hi...
can some body help me to share valid link which the software is dont have so much trouble...

becouse I confuse where link I must chose for download multiverse...

I alreade download multiverse complate .rar but so many trouble I have, like the collada import tool can't impor .dae file etc..

so who is already download and runing well please share with me where you download the multivere...

thank
Back to top Go down
rotello
Super Contributor
Super Contributor
rotello

<ASK> where the righ link for download multiverse (client, server and tool) Empty
PostSubject: Re: <ASK> where the righ link for download multiverse (client, server and tool)   <ASK> where the righ link for download multiverse (client, server and tool) EmptySat 22 Dec - 11:47

Hi hendrik44,

Here's the link where we downloaded our copy of the complete version and sources:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/multiverse3d/files/latest/download

As for the importing to MV issue, you could also try DeleD CE, works like a charm.

http://www.delgine.com/index.php?filename=product_deled
Back to top Go down
hendrik44
hendrik44

PostSubject: Re: <ASK> where the righ link for download multiverse (client, server and tool)   <ASK> where the righ link for download multiverse (client, server and tool) EmptySat 22 Dec - 14:46

thank you, Retello

but, unfortunatly for me, My IP got banned...
I dont know who is stupid person whose using same provider with me got banned from the forum...

but never mind,.... I just using free web proxy to by pase...
now I downloading the DeleD CE...

oh about multiversetools can you give me old version link, before 2012-08-24
I think multiversetoolssetup.exe which upload 2012-08-24 is not complate...
Back to top Go down
rotello
Super Contributor
Super Contributor
rotello

PostSubject: Re: <ASK> where the righ link for download multiverse (client, server and tool)   <ASK> where the righ link for download multiverse (client, server and tool) EmptySun 23 Dec - 2:17

No problem. I'm not sure about old version but you can check in the wiki for individual downloads

http://www.multiversemmo.com/site/w/index.php/Platform_Tutorial_Getting_Started#Download
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Importing, DeleD Tool Multiverse Complete   <ASK> where the righ link for download multiverse (client, server and tool) EmptySun 23 Dec - 16:14

I haven't tried the Multiverse Complete download, got everything working before that was available.

Did you select "Designate Asset Repository" from within one of the tools such as World Editor, Model Viewer, Terrain Generator etc? I didn't have issues with the tools but that was before Multiverse Complete.

Afaik others have Multiverse Complete working, at least under Win7.

Multiverse can be challenging to setup but it does work. It took me 2 weeks (not typical) to get the servers running and connecting. I never had issues with the tools though.

Love DeleD for static meshes, exports assets where they belong and has lightmapping! cheers

Happy Holidays santa rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer

Back to top Go down
piranha9
piranha9

PostSubject: Re: <ASK> where the righ link for download multiverse (client, server and tool)   <ASK> where the righ link for download multiverse (client, server and tool) EmptySun 23 Dec - 23:43

I am also using the MultiverseComplete package, had some trouble getting the servers running but in the end, its working Wink
The tools are also working, i just had to copy ilu.dll and ilut.dll (maybe some others too, can't remember exactly) from the client folder to the tools folder to get all of them working.

Back to top Go down

<ASK> where the righ link for download multiverse (client, server and tool)
Page 1 of 1