Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Community Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  The Wiki  Website  github Project  

[World Editor] Space map

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aspid
Aspid

[World Editor] Space map Empty
PostSubject: [World Editor] Space map   [World Editor] Space map EmptySun 22 Apr - 2:30

Hi all, I am interested in how to create a space in multiversemmo. I've been doing modding and game development, and to give the following example, the technology to create a similar level. In the UDK and Unity, it looks like. We are creating a cubemap that overlays the skycube and then put the gravity volume that does not allow the player to fall. Is this going to work building a level in the Multiverse MMO? Like a Star @ heaven
[World Editor] Space map SrMwkxXAl8U

I apologize for my bad English. farao
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Administrator
Administrator
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: [World Editor] Space map   [World Editor] Space map EmptySun 22 Apr - 3:40

привет,

Добро пожаловать в Multiverse сообщество Smile

At the moment, the Multiverse Platform is not suitable for a Space MMO, because of the restrictions of the XYZ axis. From what I understand, the player will always be attached to the ground.

However, we are currently working on reprogramming the Platform, so hopefully this will be fixed in the near future.

I believe there is a workaround for it though, so I will see if I can find it for you study

удачи!
Back to top Go down
http://www.3dmodeller.info
Aspid
Aspid

PostSubject: Re: [World Editor] Space map   [World Editor] Space map EmptySun 22 Apr - 8:57

hmm ... Then let's try to find a solution to this problem. until moving to the coordinates XYZ is not available you can make this movement across XY. That is, we need to create a large cube with the texture space, and make transparent texture to the ground ... Then my question is what restrictions on the size of the map? 20000 x 20000 or less Question Exclamation rabbit

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [World Editor] Space map   [World Editor] Space map Empty

Back to top Go down

[World Editor] Space map
Page 1 of 1