Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Community Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  The Wiki  Website  github Project  

Hi guys! :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nezahuacoyotl
Nezahuacoyotl

Hi guys! :) Empty
PostSubject: Hi guys! :)   Hi guys! :) EmptyTue 29 Apr - 15:29

hey there!

i have posted here and there but i'm still very new around here and it isn't late to make an introduction thread.

i'm glad i found a community about mmo development! i myself am an ambitious bastard always dreaming about impossible projects and trying to develop them. I had now The Idea, the one i wish to develop and polish the most i can, but i always have this feeling with all of my ideas :p

i've always been modding stuff, but my experience with scripting is really poor. just a few tricks here and there to immediate needs.

i'm willing to learn about the platform though.

the community seems to be kinda dead but I see a few have been posting around, and i hope i can help boosting the activity. Smile
Back to top Go down
TheWatcher
Experienced Newbie
Experienced Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys! :)   Hi guys! :) EmptyThu 1 May - 3:00

Hi!
Glad you're here.
I'm a newly returning game developer myself. (I had a hard drive crash take out most of my work about a year ago. Had to fix a lot of other stuff before I could even return here. But I'm back and starting some of my work over.)

At any rate, it's always good to have more people working on a project. It gets done faster and better.

See you around.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Administrator
Administrator
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys! :)   Hi guys! :) EmptyThu 1 May - 4:08

Welcome Nezahuacoyotl! (I had to copy and paste your username!)

Yes, things have been a bit quiet lately, but James and I are back in the fray and are working behind the scenes to get things in order.

As part of our efforts to kepp everyone informed, I came up with the idea of having a weekly newsletter, called The Changelog, which will be sent out every Friday evening (UTC). You'll get a summary of everything we've done, as well as updates on what everyone else is doing with the Platform.

I've just set up the mailing list, so if you guys would like to get an email each week, here's the signup link http://cm.pn/dju  Very Happy.

I'll be publicising that link on our central mailing list, so you can ignore that email when you get it Wink

Looking forward to hearing more about your projects guys, let us know how you get on here in the forums!

Tristan
Back to top Go down
http://www.3dmodeller.info
Nezahuacoyotl
Nezahuacoyotl

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys! :)   Hi guys! :) EmptyThu 1 May - 12:48

glad too see your replies Smile
feels like the community here isn't as inactive as it may seem Smile

Tristan wrote:
Welcome Nezahuacoyotl! (I had to copy and paste your username!)

Yes, things have been a bit quiet lately, but James and I are back in the fray and are working behind the scenes to get things in order.

As part of our efforts to kepp everyone informed, I came up with the idea of having a weekly newsletter, called The Changelog, which will be sent out every Friday evening (UTC). You'll get a summary of everything we've done, as well as updates on what everyone else is doing with the Platform.

I've just set up the mailing list, so if you guys would like to get an email each week, here's the signup link http://cm.pn/dju  Very Happy.

I'll be publicising that link on our central mailing list, so you can ignore that email when you get it Wink

Looking forward to hearing more about your projects guys, let us know how you get on here in the forums!

Tristan
this is nice, i'll gladly sign up to it.

i'm learning python by now and plan to get into some java so i can start studying how the engine works and how can i develop my own thing with it.

and in parallel developing the 3d artwork for my project Smile
once i have enough information i'll share it here!

ps: my username is a tricky one indeed, feel free to shorten it as you please :v
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys! :)   Hi guys! :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi guys! :)
Page 1 of 1