Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Community Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  The Wiki  Website  github Project  

New to multiverse

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gabzo
gabzo

New to multiverse Empty
PostSubject: New to multiverse   New to multiverse EmptyMon 7 Nov - 8:43

I am Gabzo I am looking into making a social game with multiverse. I have no experience whatsoever but I have a basic understanding of html and how to insert plug ins or how to add some code to a folder. (not that difficult I know). I have a lot of ideas and I am hoping that I will be able to complete the ideas. I hope that I will be getting assistance from one of my friends I will discuss this with him but I believe I am going solo on this project. I love virtual worlds but never found a virtual word that has all that I want it to have so I decided I will try and do it myself. Hope it will work. Very Happy (I am willing to spend years on this it's more for fun than anything else.)
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Administrator
Administrator
Tristan

New to multiverse Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to multiverse   New to multiverse EmptyMon 7 Nov - 9:15

Hi Gabzo Smile

First of all, welcome to the Multiverse Forum!

The Multiverse Platform is relatively easy to learn, as long as you at least have a basic understanding of Java (for server programming - aka Jython) and Iron Python.
I myself was a complete newbie to MMO development, and I have a very limited knowledge of game programming - I used to work on projects as a 3D modeller and voice actor, but like yourself, I decided to start something off myself.
You'd think that as the Admin, I would be very experienced, published a few games etc, but I'm really not! I just took it upon myself to get Multiverse back up and running, so am more of a Project Manager. study

So, anyone can start off with Multiverse, and there is plenty of useful information on the Wiki that you can use to start learning the basics.

I hope you enjoy your stay here, and good luck with your project(s)!

Tristan
Back to top Go down
http://www.3dmodeller.info

New to multiverse
Page 1 of 1