Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Community Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  The Wiki  Website  github Project  

Hello again Multiverse :)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tecknowolf

Hello again Multiverse :) Empty
PostSubject: Hello again Multiverse :)   Hello again Multiverse :) EmptyWed 7 Sep - 14:05

Well as an early proponent of Multiverse I still have the same requests.

Having looked at MMO engines for small independent game developers, there is Multiverse and RealmCrafter. I see more small teams going with RealmCrafter out of ease of use, and RC has continued updates where MV seems to be getting out dated and has a very high skill entry level.

If MV could make it easier to work with then I feel it would be a whole lot more inviting to people wanting to start out with a MMO engine. From the start, MV has set too high of hurdles for people wanting to use this game. Take a poll, but also look at the statistics, what is keeping MV from its potential?

So again, easier tools to work with MV, please?
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Administrator
Administrator
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Hello again Multiverse :)   Hello again Multiverse :) EmptyThu 29 Dec - 4:41

Hi tecknowolf,

I know this thread is old now, but I thought I'd just let you know, that one of our main goals is to lower the barrier to entry, and to make the Tools much easier to use, with more advanced features.
Back to top Go down
http://www.3dmodeller.info
gabzo
gabzo

PostSubject: Re: Hello again Multiverse :)   Hello again Multiverse :) EmptyFri 30 Dec - 1:16

tecknowolf wrote:
Well as an early proponent of Multiverse I still have the same requests.

Having looked at MMO engines for small independent game developers, there is Multiverse and RealmCrafter. I see more small teams going with RealmCrafter out of ease of use, and RC has continued updates where MV seems to be getting out dated and has a very high skill entry level.

If MV could make it easier to work with then I feel it would be a whole lot more inviting to people wanting to start out with a MMO engine. From the start, MV has set too high of hurdles for people wanting to use this game. Take a poll, but also look at the statistics, what is keeping MV from its potential?

So again, easier tools to work with MV, please?

agreed
Back to top Go down
RockinRickOwen
RockinRickOwen

PostSubject: Re: Hello again Multiverse :)   Hello again Multiverse :) EmptySun 22 Jan - 5:05

I'm new to this whole thing, so I don't know if I agree or disagree, but OK, easier sounds better.
Back to top Go down
zoot686
Foundation Donor
zoot686

PostSubject: Re: Hello again Multiverse :)   Hello again Multiverse :) EmptyWed 15 Feb - 21:49

Quote :

I bought a copy of realmcrafter, standard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello again Multiverse :)   Hello again Multiverse :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello again Multiverse :)
Page 1 of 1